Nidec Graessner Bevel Gearbox PowerGear
PowerGear P-Version – The high performance standard bevel gearbox
Input with hollow shaft and flange. Output with hollow shaft and feather key groove.
PowerGear X-Version – The power-pack amongst the bevel gearboxes for highest torques
- 11 gearbox sizes from P54 to P450
- Ratios from i = 1:1 to 5:1
- Input speeds up to 7500 rpm
- 9 reinforced designs, ratio i = 1:1, from X54 to X280
- Flange, solid – or hollow shaft version
- Standard or reduced backlash options
The PowerGear Bevel Gearbox offers angular torque transfer and torque distribution in single, or multiple shaft configuration for lifting arrays or transfer lines; when weight is important in non-stationary applications the PowerGear design is ideally suited.
This gearbox is often found in applications where torque forces are high and space is of a premium due to its robust, reliable and maintenance free nature.